TIME IS TICKING!!! We are getting so close DEADLINE time!! You don't want to miss an opportunity to put an ad in our tournament book!! If you are new to the school, and don't know what to do, please call me!! I'd love to help you either place ad for your family or for someone in the community who wants to take the opportunity to reach 100s of people who come to our tournament each year.
Now is a perfect time to ask for your help in obtaining the ads for our 2018 Tournament Program book. The revenue from the Program Book is essential for the overall success of our fun and competition filled tournament. Your participation is crucial for the success of this annual event.
There will also be an exciting Ad Contest for the most Ads sold! The goal for our 44rd Annual Tournament is 100% participation. Every student should try their best to obtain at least one page Ad or one Business/Patron Ad. This is a great and easy way to earn your fundraising dollars!!
50% of the value of your ads will be applied to your fundraising obligation!!
Contact the businesses in your neighborhood or anywhere you have contacts. Be sure to tell them that this is a two-week tournament, with over 50 teams from many towns around Connecticut! It’s not just a donation, its good business!
Ad prices are as follows:
Full page Ad - $50, Half page Ad - $30, Booster Ad - $10 Tournament Web page Ad-$75
Last year we had over 5,000 hits on the Ad home page!!
Most Ads Sold: 1st place - $50 gift card and 2nd place - $25 gift card
AD CONTEST DETAILS AND RULES
- Each student will receive one ad form attached to this letter (more forms are available in the school office and on the school website –www.saintmaryschoolmilford.org)
- Page Ads and Business Ads must be sent via e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- Payment and a copy of the ad should be sent in to school in an envelope marked “Tournament Ad, c/o Meg Hayes. Please make checks payable to St. Mary HSA.
- All ads must be received by Feb 12th in order to be included in the booklet.
- Web ads are easy!! Information on how to provide a web page ad is available on-line at: www.eteamz.com/smsbasketballmilford/
Remember – All profits from the Basketball Tournament go to the HSA, which works to improve our school and reduce our tuition…It’s a WIN WIN!! Go Jaguars!!