Cub Scout Service Project: Easter Baskets for Smilow
Pack 721's Tiger Scouts would like to reach out to the St. Mary School family for help as we put together Easter baskets for children at Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale, to be delivered at the end of Holy Week. It is our hope that you might consider donating an item or two for this project.
We are looking for the following items:
- Small denomination gift cards for teen/young adult patients (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Game Stop, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Ulta, Lids, Panera, fast food, movies, etc.)
- Small infant toys (teethers, rattles, musical cause/effect toys, stacking cups, etc.)
- Card games (UNO, Phase 10, Crazy 8, Monopoly DEAL, playing cards, etc.)
- Adult coloring books with thin markers, colored pencils or pens
- New release movie DVD's (all ages)
- Latex free kid friendly bandages
- Pokemon cards
- "Tsum Tsums"
- Small LEGO kits
- Removable wall decals (all ages/types)
We so appreciate your consideration on this project and we look forward to putting these wonderful baskets together from our SMS family.
Please leave whatever you can donate in the container in the school Lobby THIS WEEK (March 20-23, 2018).
Thank you so much!
Makayla O'Keefe(Noah O'Keefe Grade 1, Room 5 parent)