End of the year dates
END OF THE YEAR INFORMATION FOR ST. MARY SCHOOL
There are of course many more activities, events and dates to come before school ends. However, knowing how important it is for everyone to know the following dates we wanted you to have this information once it was official.
Don’t forget to check the website (www.saintmaryschoolmilford.org), emails and flyers addressing these and other various exciting activities over the next few months.
- Eighth Grade Graduation: Wed., June 6th, 6:00 PM in the Church
- Kindergarten Celebration Friday, June 8th, 11:00 in the Church
- Preschool Graduation Monday, June 11th, 10:00 in the Gym
- Last Day for grades 1-7: Friday, June 15th with Early Dismissals that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Other details will come later. Teachers of Preschool, Kindergarten and Grade 8 will be sending home details to those parents regarding their particular events, schedules, Early Dismissals, etc.
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION FOR NEXT YEAR, 2018-2019
Details for the following will be sent home during the summer, but for now so you know some important dates:
- St. Mary School's first day for students in Grades 1-7 will be WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29th.
- First day for Kindergarten will be THURSDAY, AUGUST 30th, with an OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, August 29th.
- Open Houses for all the Preschool classes will be WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29th, with their first days later that week.
- CHRISTMAS VACATION: Monday, December 24 - Tuesday, January 1
- WINTER BREAK: Friday, February 15 & Monday, February 18
- SPRING VACATION: Monday, April 15 - Monday, April 22 (Easter Monday)
Other holidays, special activities, No School days due to Staff Professional Development, Early Dismissal Days, etc. will be part of the 2018-19 Calendar which those of you who are officially registered will receive in the summer.