Mark your calendar - St. Mary School Listening Sessions
Deacon John Hoffman, Pastoral Associate Christian Formation, will be moderator
Thursday April 26th (Kind-grade 4) & Tuesday May 1st (Grades 5-8)
7:00pm in the gymnasium
We think it's important to check in with our school families and hear what is on your minds. Having said that we are trying something new, and will host Listening Sessions. We invite you to give your thoughts and feedback, and allow us the chance to learn how you view the school.
For the sake of time and space, we will host two sessions, one (4/26) for parents with students in kindergarten - grade 4 and one (5/1) for parents with students in grades 5-8, although you are welcome to attend either or both. Here are some areas we will touch upon:
- Are your expectations for your child being met academically, spiritually and in accordance with the culture of the school?
- What are a few things we do really well?
- What are a few things we could do better?
- What can we add or do differently to make our school better?
- Is there something you can contribute to enrich our school?
If you are unable to make a session, we encourage you to email your thoughts to Deacon John Hoffman via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This type of forum doesn't happen often, so please make every effort to attend. Thank you in advance!